



On May 15th I officially graduated from Trinity Christian College. It was a whirlwind of a day. My family and I started the day with graduation. We then had a wonderful lunch, after lunch we moved everything out of the apartment. Bryan my brother came and cleaned the carpets. We then drove home to Michigan. Adam my oldest brother drove my car, which was greatly appreciated because I was exhausted. Once we got home we moved everything into the house and went to bed. On Sunday, we had the whole extended family over so that they could see Adam before he left again for Florida.
Since graduation I have been cleaning out my room. Babysitting a little bit, and sitting by the pool a little bit. I have also been hanging out with my mom and kind of relaxing with the family before I leave. Last week I went to buy luggage with my grandma because she had a coupon. We dutchies love our coupons. I came back and proudly showed my mom my purchases and she said that I bought the Cadillac of all luggage. I returned it the next day. I am still in need of luggage.
I got my official teaching assignment for the next school year. I will be teaching all of the first grade subjects and then fifth grade English. I was fine with
1st grade, but the 5th grade English kind of threw me for a loop. It will all work out and everything is under control.
Today I think that I am going to help my mom with some yard work and possibly do a test batch of cupcakes. We will see how the day turns out.

No comments:
Post a Comment