I got a new motorbike this past week so that I can actually go places on the motorbike. Not that my old one was not cutting it but, she was just not cutting it. In order to break Ruby in I decided that it would be a good idea to drive her to Lippo Karawaci. It took us 5 hours to get there. There was lots of traffic and we had to stop a couple of times to take off and on rain gear and to stop and ask for directions. That is a long time. It was a lot of fun though. On our way back from Lippo we drove into church, and then went home. In under a week I have gone around 160 miles on the bike. That is like going from Grand Rapids to Trinity to put it into perspective. Here are some pictures of the bike.


Way cool!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYea so it is not cool and orange like the other one but with this one you can go cool places.
Have fun!
Scarlet would be an even better name than Ruby!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Sis and Miss you!!!!