At school we had book week. Our theme was "I like to read it" We did different reading and writing activities each day. On Monday I did a rap to 'I Like to Move It' from Madagascar but I changed all of the words to go with reading. We had an author come, pajama day, buddy reading with older and younger grades, and character day. Students and teachers could come to school today dressed as any book character they wanted too. Most of my students came as princesses. Annie and I decided that we would be Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat and the Hat by Dr. Seuss. Here are some pictures of what I looked like, as well as my students.


After school I went to dinner at one of our office boys houses for dinner with Josh(a.k.a The Great White Hunk). Harun- the office is fairly flamboyant, so we were pretty excited to go. It ended up being pretty fun. Josh and I decided that he is a lot more calm when he is at home. This is the four of us at Harun's house after dinner. If you notice, I am a lot taller then everyone. The students at school call me the giant.

Perhaps you should have a live size photo of your older brother made to really show your students a giant... Just a thought...
ReplyDeleteHope all is well
How Fun! If I was a first grader I would want to be in your class.
ReplyDelete