My stay in the Rumah Sakit or place of sickness. I ended up staying in the hospital for a week. I went into the hospital because I had bronchial pnuemonia. I left the hospital without my appendix. You might be wondering how you go into the hospital with a lung infection and then leave without your appendix. If you figure it out please let me know. I had been sick for about a month before this. When I went to the doctor on Thursday after seeing him on Monday he said that I should stay so that I could get stronger drugs through an IV. I said, "okay if I have too". Meanwhile my stomach had been hurting since Sunday. The nurses and doctors would press on it often and I would screech in pain. (Maybe screech is not the right word, yelp might be a better.) I drank some cherry flavored barium which makes your insides glow in the dark and then I got some x-rays done. After the doctors consulted the glow in the dark insiides they said that my appendix was infected and that it needed to come out. Here are some pictures of my stay. My IV made my hand swell up like a balloon, they took it out and put it in the other hand. I also ate some spaghetti that was in the shape of a heart. If you are wondering the hospital was sterile and had air conditioning. I also had my own room with a nice couch for friends to sit and visit with me. One of my favorite parts was the warm milk before bed each night. YUM


No comments:
Post a Comment