This is a picture from Batik Day that we had at school. It is me, Debbie, and Brittany (my roommate).
While I was on holiday I went into Jakarta with my friend Debbie. We went all over Jakarta and shopped until we dropped (a lot of cash money). I got my hair cut, we went to the grocery store, we saw a really really big cow that was going to be killed for the holiday.
I was trying to feed him to make him a little fatter for the offering.
We also bought some clothes. Debbie and I decided that we are shopping soul mates. I tried on a shirt but one of the buttons was missing. I asked if I could get it for cheaper because one of the buttons was missing. Instead the man sewed the button right back on for me.

I think it was a bull
ReplyDelete