We finished the first semester of school today. It has been a hectic, crazy, fun, adventurous week trying to get everything finished before the end of the term but it is done. The year has gone by really quickly. Now it is off to Africa to spend some time with my dear friend Maddy. I am excited to see what she has been doing and where she is living. I gave the message today at our Christmas Program. I found this video and used it. I thought that it did a good job of summing up what Christmas is really about. You can watch it and let me know what you think. After thinking about my week it is true. I have been so focused on the things of Christmas that I have forgotten to focus on why we celebrate Christmas. Christ came to earth as the perfect gift to save us from our sins.
Watch the video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXgH8ZIz9jQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this you tube is great!! i'm gonna save it for next year & show my fam when they are all together..thanks!
ReplyDelete