Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Last Day

Today was the last day of school. Even the earth shook because it was so excited. Actually it was an earthquake. The first earthquake that I have ever felt while being in Indonesia. To celebrate the last day of school we sang and danced to some of our favorite song from the year. We played some outside games like sharks and minnows. We watched How to Train your Dragon. We had a potluck lunch. There was lots of fried noodles and chocolate. Not together, but separate. Then we played with water balloons and had a cool pool party. We finished the day with a compliment circle and Grade 1 Hug Fest 2012. It was a great day. I am very tired. All I have left are some meetings and then I will be on my way home Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment