Friday, October 26, 2012
Soy Milk... Sort Of
I tried to make soy milk. Some of Brittany's students were going to make it. I thought, I can do that. I should just make my own. Silk is so overrated. Here are the steps that I took to making it.
Step 1: Buy Soy Beans aka Kacang Kedele.
Step 2: Soak beans over night.
They will look like this after a good soak overnight.
Step 3: Throw out the bad water. Rinse the soy beans.
Step 4: Smash the beans in a blender.
Step 5: Squeeze the smashed beans using a clean dishrag to get out all of the liquid.
Step 6: Boil the liquid with a little bit of sugar and vanilla. Stir constantly.
Step 7: Let cool and drink up. Or in my case add a little bit to smoothies because it is too thick to drink. It is more the consistency of pudding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment