Monday, July 1, 2013

Back in the US of A

I have been back for about a week and a half.  Some things that I have noticed.  The man at the supermarket does not care if you pass him things with your right or left hand, just give him the money and take your change.  In Indonesia your left hand is considered dirty (I will let you come to your own conclusion as to why.)  We have also been into the catching and releasing of groundhogs and other vermin from our backyard into other places where they will not eat the garden, such as beautiful fields along the road. For those of you that are wondering we do not eat groundhog in Indonesia (mainly because they do not exist there) there is a certain tribe in Indonesia that eats dog and dog's blood.  I had some before I left.  It was spicy but tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment