My dad gave me a to-do list and on the list was to update my blog. Here is an update on my life. I was offered a job at SPH- Sentul City in Indonesia teaching in 1st grade. I have decided to take the job with my parents blessing and I will be moving back in July to Indonesia for at least two years. I will be at a different campus then where I was student teaching, but it is under the same school system, if that makes sense. I am really excited for the oppurtunity to go and teach overseas, and it is a HUGE relief to know that I have a job. I will be sharing a 5 bedroom house with another girl who is fresh out of college who will be teaching 3rd grade at the school. I tried to find pictures of the school for you to look at but it was hard. Here is the schools website you can look on there and get a good picture. www.sph.edu
Jeremiah 29:11
"'For I know the plans I have you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Here are two pictures of the students that I student taught. They are precious.

Congratulations! You will be the best first grade teacher! Love that you will have room for our whole family to come stay with you! :) Sad that you will be so far away...we miss you!
ReplyDeleteAmy....and Kevin, Garrett, Caroline, Ethan & Lydia