Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Immigration and Toilets

Tomorrow I am going to immigration to be immigrated, I guess. I have to wear a white shirt, probably so that they can take another picture of me. This week I was introduced to my classroom. I have been cleaning it, and putting up bulletin boards throughout the week. As I was cleaning I found some mouse droppings. I guess that is all part of being in a foreign country. All of the old teachers came back today and we had an in-house retreat. The teachers seem really nice and willing to help in any way possible. Tonight I am going to go out to dinner with all of the expat teachers to get to know them a little better. Some people have been wondering if the toilet water goes down a different way and I have to tell you that I have not been paying attention, and I do not know what way it should go down. If you can tell me in America if it goes clockwise or counterclockwise, then I will watch next time I use the toilet and tell you if it goes in a different way.

1 comment:

  1. Are you below the Equator? That is how you can tell right away depending on whether you are in the southern or northern hemisphere and which magnetic pole your are closer to decides on which way the water flushes. So if you are still in the northern hemisphere you will not have a difference.
    Glad things are working out hope you are enjoying the time.

    ReplyDelete