Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tiga months

I know I am pretty much fluent. Tiga means 3. That means that I have been here for 3 months, can you believe it? It has been going by extremely quick. A lot has happened since then too. I have moved to a new house, finished the first quarter and have parent teacher conferences tomorrow, and I have taken the volunteer position of being the children's coordinator at church. I have been to Lombak for vacation which was great. I have gotten a motorbike that is being made from scratch kind of. The color is going to be copper brown/burnt orange with white accents. It is going to be off the chain. That is about all that I know about it though, it is going to get me up and down the hill to school (which is what I need). There is a lot more that has happened but those are the highlights. I would hate to bore you with more details. Oh! another highlight. I am going to make play dough later tonight. Oo Oo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne! Oh, how we miss you!!! Happy to hear that you are doing well...you've got a lot going on! Hope your P/T Conferences go well. :) We miss you!
    Amy & Kevin...and Garrett, Caroline, Ethan & Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Three months! that is crazy...
    I am glad you like it there and I am also glad for technology :)
    I am praying I have Internet in my house in Rwanda so we can continue to have our weekly face to face chats

    ReplyDelete