Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Saga of the Rat Continues

Last night after running errands all night and being at school all day I got home. The electricity was off, and I was afraid to walk into my house for fear of being attacked by the ferocious warrior rat. I went and found a flashlight and a candle and sat in the dark eating some cookies figuring out what to do next. One of my errands was buying rat poison. This was the day that the rat was going to meet it's demise. When my roommate got home she had the same thought. We moved the rat traps inside. We baited them with fish, bread, and peanut butter covered in rat poison. We then sprinkled more poison around most of the house. Now we are waiting for the day when we can pull a grandpa and drown the rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment