Friday, November 26, 2010

Banana Cake Road Kill

As I was driving to school this morning I put some brownies, banana cake, and coffee on my clip on the front of my bike. As I was driving I noticed that the coffee started to come loose from the clip so I quickly grabbed it and stuck it between my legs and continued to drive. Thirty seconds later the banana cake fell to the road to become road kill. My first thought was, "that is amazing cake I have to stop and get it." My second thought was, "that is good tupperware and it is hard to find here." I pulled my bike over to the side of the road and ran back to save the cake from becoming road kill. The rest of the trip the cake made is safely and now the rest of the teachers are enjoying it.

1 comment:

  1. Today is your Birthday! Congrats your are 23. Hope your friends do something nice for you.

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Adam

    ReplyDelete