Here are some pictures of my new motorbike. Her name is Sexy. Sexy is a Honda Bemo from the 80's. I got her for free ninety-nine and then I had her completely rebuilt. I got to help design her and pick out the colors. Sometimes I would argue with the mechanic that was building the bike because I did not care about her original state but he really seemed too. She gets me to where I need to go which is to and from school, which is her purpose. I hope that the pictures will do her justice.
This is to show the good and the bad (but mostly good), the fun and the not so fun (but mostly fun) of my life in Indonesia teaching at a Christian International school.
That is awesome! I love the color! I bet you look so good on your new motobike :)
ReplyDeleteSexy is so cute....I mean sexy!! lets see some pictures of you on her!
ReplyDelete