Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I have not gone on strike
I am so sorry that I have not let you known what is going on in my life. I know that you all check everyday to see what is new in Indonesia. Well, since I have last posted I went to the states for Christmas Holiday. I have come back to Indonesia, and started the 2nd semester of school. I got 1 new student which brings me to a full class of 11. I know hold onto your hats. I have also driven into Jakarta, and Cibubor on a motorbike. I was going to go hang gliding but it was too rainy and foggy so I could not, but it is still something that I will do. We also went to a janky ropes course to see the mountains, and I sat in the letter 'S' and watched the sunset. Today I went to the fresh market to buy my groceries I went swimming and then sat by the pool for a little while just to touch up on my brown color. I have to keep that up don't you know. This week I am getting a new motorbike and going to a 70's party. That is kind of about it. I have been staying plenty busy with school and having fun.New Years Resolution- To have more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did you get your new motobike? I want to see pictures...
ReplyDelete