Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ice Skating in Indonesia

This weekend I went to see my friend Lindsey in Jakarta and we went Ice Skating. Who knew that you could even do that here? It was not busy at all, and we learned how to do some really cool tricks. We also tried to create routines like real figure skaters do to the music that was playing. One more thing, I did not fall. After we were done we went to an Arcade and I got us some free bumper car rides. We also played air hockey and a motorcycle game. I am better at riding a motorbike in real life rather then on a game. (If that tells you anything). On Saturday we planned out our summer trip to Australia. It was a great weekend.

So excited about getting to skate.


We are doing Ballet moves outside of the ice skating rink.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing we practiced ice skating over winter break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good thing. I think because of that practice I might have done a better job. I was moving all around and dancing it was quite the site. I had some pretty sweet moves.

    ReplyDelete