Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Great Footy Game and Ocean Road

We sat in the 5th row...


so we were close to the action.


Who says white man can't jump?


The Melbourne Cricket Grounds (the field where they play football.)

I decided to start with start with pictures and end with pictures. I am mixing it up a little bit. Something that I have been striving for since I have been here: For someone to think that I was a local, and it happened tonight. Someone asked Lindsey and I for directions as we were walking on the street. Granted, we could not help them but that is okay because my goal was met. Pictures of Our Great Ocean Road Drive.

The Twelve Apostles are in the background. They are kind of a big deal.


Gentle Reminders along the way to stay to the left as you are driving.


The rainbow that followed us for most of our journey.


A tad-bit tired and sleepy as we started our journey but none the less ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. You are in Australia. What? I thought you were in Indonesia. Is my geography that bad? :) Mostly, I've just been wanting to tell you that I miss you lately and have been thinking about you lots. You are great, Leanne Koetje.

    ReplyDelete