There were monkeys that were on the balcony of the hotel next door. We made sure to listen to what the sign said. After the thrilling trip to the lapidary we went shopping in the local market. There were tons of beautiful spices to buy. We bought a bunch of real vanilla, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and curry powder. In the market they also had a bunch of fresh fruit, that was oh so tasty. After buying stock in spices we continued to look around. I bought some MC Hammer pants that I bust a move in.



I almost forgot the trip to the lapidary. For those of you that are not as cultured as I am. A lapidary is where they polish and cut precious and semi-precious stones. I did not want to go the lapidary because I do not care about stones but I ended up making such a big deal about how not excited I was that we still had to go. It was as thrilling as a trip to the dentist.

No comments:
Post a Comment