Ain't no rock, gonna cry in my place, as long as I'm alive I'll glorify His holy name. Day 3 in the Sri took us to Lion Rock. As you can see it is a big rock that used to have a palace on top of it. It is a pretty good defense mechanism. I would not want to climb to the very top of that rock just to attack someone. I would be too tired by the end of the climb to beat up anyone. It was a beautiful day as we climbed to the top. There is not much left of the palace today, but you can still see some of the walls and stairs that are remaining. The view was amazing from the top. There is not a lot around the base of rock, which is great to see that it has not been developed too much. A lot of grass and surprisingly lakes as well. Once we had taken in the sights we climbed back down, that is what you have to do. What goes up must come down my mom always says.
Climbing up the big rock. Had to stop for a photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment