Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Many Birthday Celebrations
When you turn 25 I guess that means that you need to have lots of birthday celebrations. In my classroom we had cupcakes and I tried to have the kids sing to me. After school Brittany and I went to the village. We talked about birthdays and then we had cupcakes with the kids.
The kids colored cupcakes and then we put them on a calendar that we brought.
After the village we met everyone from school for pizza. I thought that was the end of the celebrating. The Saturday after my birthday Brittany, Helena, and Michaela captured me and we spent the night in Jakarta at Lindsey's apartment. In the morning we got all dressed up and went to a really fancy brunch at Hotel Mulia. It was a great way to celebrate my 25 years of life.
Brittany and I at the brunch table.
Lindsey, Michaela, and I waiting on the couch in the bathroom to go home.
Holding the Hotel Mulia teddy bear's hand at the concierge as we collect our bags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment