Saturday, December 15, 2012
Wedding Reception
"Ka Ka photo photo Kamis tigabelas." Some hand motions and then "Ka Ka photo photo Kamis tigabelas." That is how we got invited to the wedding in the village. At least we thought that is was going to be a wedding. We were needed to take photos of the happy couple and their family and anyone else that wanted a picture.
Some kids we teach English to on Tuesday.
The happy couple and maybe their moms. I am not really sure.
More of the happy couple.
Some old women I danced with in the street. I am a whole head and a half taller then them.
Very yummy fermented black rice.
Brittany got to take all the pictures. I got to eat the fermented black rice and starchy white stuff and dance in the streets with the old women. I clearly got the better end of the bargain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You lucky girl, you! Mmmm. I bet you can't wait to get back to Indonesia for more of that yummy goodness. :)
ReplyDelete