Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm Here

I made it into Jakarta around 8:30 in the morning. I am 12 hours ahead of Michigan time. After over 48 hours of being in airplanes and airports, and a crazy taxi ride through the city I am at my first host home. The people are really nice, and very welcoming. Traveling was not near as bad as I thought that it was going to be. I know that this is because of all of the prayers that have been lifted up for me throughout the pat couple of days. I now have a couple of days to relax before I start school on Monday. I will let you know how my first day goes. Thanks for all of the prayers. I know that God was watching over me, and all of my plane rides.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne it was so fun to talk to you last night. While I am typing this you should be sleeping. Hope you have a great day. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete