This past weekend I had a Holiday in Bali with Alexis and Mark. It was so nice to be away and relax for the weekend. We could not have asked for better weather, and the beach and ocean were, oh so amazing. We got into Bali late Friday night, and went straight to bed. On Saturday we slept in a little bit and went to the pool. We then had a late lunch, went shopping, and then had a late late dinner. Don't worry souvenirs were involved in the shopping.
On Sunday we woke up early and had some breakfast. Mark and I went to the beach and Alexis hung out at the pool. We then had to check out, so we went shopping some more, and then headed to the spa. We got back into Lippo around 8:30pm. It was a great weekend.
Oh, I almost forgot- I got on the plane from stairs on the outside. I had never done that before. So fun.
Mark and I's catch phrase of the weekend, much to Alexis's dismay was, "So (insert adjective)". Mark and I have jokes but Alexis does not think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

glad you had fun hope you got super tan!!!
ReplyDeleteLeanne,
ReplyDeleteI thought you went to Indonesia to student teach? All we hear about are weekend trips, watch kids at the pool, living in a high rise, and eating fruit. It seems to me you are having alot of fun!! Good for you, but how is the teaching going?
Love you,
Auntie Koetj'