Thursday, February 18, 2010
What I am here to teach?
Some people may think that all I do is vacation to fun places, and try new fruit each week. That is true but I am also here to teach. Teaching has been going really well. I taught every subject for 2 weeks and I am now weaning myself off, and giving my cooperating teacher more control of the classroom. We are currently doing a unit on Story Telling and Reading. It is so fun. The students just finished writing their stories and they will be sharing them on Friday with different grade levels. This week I am teaching English and Unit of Inquiry. These are my two favorite subjects so it is nice to end with these. I will try to add pictures of the students later today. I have to go and teach now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment