Monday, August 9, 2010

The Tim Tam Slam


This weekend I did a Tim Tam Slam and I thought that you needed to know about it. Tim Tams are cookies from Australia. What you do is bite a little piece off of opposite corners of the cookie. Dip it in a hot beverage such as Cappuccino and suck like it is a straw. The cookie gets all hot and melty and then you eat it. It is so yummy, and so fun all at the same time. There are pictures to illustrate what happened. Enjoy.



4 comments:

  1. ok so when you come home we will have to try this fun new game- and when you come home can you bring a cookie from Indo - I want to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Maddy! They sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to bring back some food with me. I will see if they have some sort of chocolate chip cookies to share with you Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! THANKS! I'm real excited!

    ReplyDelete