I received a large envelope of leaves from Michigan from my grandma. She wanted me to share them with my students. I did. They were pretty excited to see leaves that were read and orange. They all wanted the orange ones. Here are some pictures of the Autumn leaves in Indonesia.
Leanne! they are too cute!! I'm glad to see your in a new place, we had lunch with your Mom, Dad, Bryan and Grandma adn Grandpa yesterday. They were telling us all about it, and the awesome colors you have decorated with :) We would love to skype with you, our name is wbschenkel. I tried to find you earlier but it didn't work for some reason. Have a great week, maybe we'll talk soon!!
This is to show the good and the bad (but mostly good), the fun and the not so fun (but mostly fun) of my life in Indonesia teaching at a Christian International school.
Leanne! they are too cute!! I'm glad to see your in a new place, we had lunch with your Mom, Dad, Bryan and Grandma adn Grandpa yesterday. They were telling us all about it, and the awesome colors you have decorated with :) We would love to skype with you, our name is wbschenkel. I tried to find you earlier but it didn't work for some reason. Have a great week, maybe we'll talk soon!!
ReplyDeletethis is SO cute!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is because orange is the best! Wow are they cute!
ReplyDeleteI do not know if I would go that far to say that orange is the best.
ReplyDelete