Sunday, October 24, 2010
The Saga of the Rat
I have a rat in the house. The other day I made cinnamon rolls to take to school. I let them rise over night so that they could be extra big and delicious. I woke up the next morning to put them in the oven and there were bite marks all over the cinnamon rolls. The rat decided that he really wanted to eat cinnamon rolls too. Earlier we tried to kill him with poison but he still prevails. My roommate bought live traps today and a big bucket. We set the traps with fish and peanut butter. Once we catch him we are going to pull a grandpa and drown him in a bucket. Hopefully we will catch him soon so that he will not keep eating our food. I will keep you posted on what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

way to solve your rodent problem the Koetje way!! That rat will never see it coming:-)
ReplyDeleteWhen my grandpa catches a rat he hits it on the head with a shovel or you can put it in a pillow case and throw it at the ground... yeah drowning sounds like the best option - good luck!
ReplyDelete