Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas in Bogor

I went to the friendly neighborhood Starbucks today to work on some school work. When I walked in there was Christmas music playing, snowflakes on the windows, and the baristas were wearing Christmas shirts and hats. Is Starbucks like this in America right now? I would really like to know. I was a little sad. What happened to Thanksgiving?

Happy Birthday to Auntie Kooch and Leah Koetje

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if they're dressed for Christmas HOWEVER, FOR YOU I am willing to do some research today and go there myself to see what the deal is and if they have those wonderful christmas flavors yet. All for you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! they are Christmas cups! I decided to disregard the cups and enjoy my spiced apple cider anyway :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to a Starbucks today and no Christmas anything. Today it was 60 degrees outside. Chrsitmas seems far away... Thanksgiving seems far away with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend! Christmas is alive and well at all the Starbucks locations I "researched"! I started at a Target in IN then Biggby in GR and finished up at a Starbucks in IL. Full research coverage of the Midwest! I must admit, I had help at the Biggby by Mom but the rest were all me ;) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete