Monday, November 15, 2010

Ding Dong the Rat is Dead

For those of you that have been following the story of the rat I have some very exciting news. The rat is dead. On Friday night we got home from the mall and the note from our helper literally said , "I threw away the rat." We went upstairs to check out what happened and there was some blood, rat hair, and elephant glue on the floor and the railing. What we are hypothesising happened is that the rat ate all of the poison that we had laid out and exploded on the elephant glue. Our helper cleaned up most of it up. I got the joy of cleaning up the rest of it. I have pictures but I did not want to be too graphic. This is a G-rated blog you know. Then this weekend we got a sonar noise making device that will keep the bugs and rats away. No more rats for us. It was very exciting day for us.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the rat is dead! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! A Koetje prevails again against the rodent kingdom! Grandpa must be proud. Less than a month before we see you.....right???!!!

    ReplyDelete