Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goat Slaughtering Holiday = Holiday in Bali

We had a 5 day weekend so some of my friends and I went to Bali. We had a great time. We went to the beach, went shopping, and went on a bike tour of the villages, rice patties, and Hindu temples of Bali. It was so much fun. The beauty that was surounding us was amazing. God is so creative.

As I was sitting on the beach one day reading my book two women thought that it would be a good idea to come and take a rest on the back of my chair. As you can see I continued to read intently.


The rice patties.


A big bunch of bananas. As we were waiting for the rest of our bike group to get with the program we had a photo shoot with a large bunch of bananas. They were heavy.

I was going to add more pictures but it was taking way to long to upload and I need to go to bed. I have to be a teacher tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! I love to see God's creativity :) Have a good week back as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne! It looks like you are having an amazing time and I hope everything is going well. Around this time I always think of you because its your birthday (but I can never remember the exact day, just that it's near Thanksgiving). I was going to email you, but I don't think I have you address. Email me at clbosma86@gmail.com and then I'll have it. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete