We have been trying to catch this rat for a while. We have tried many different ways of trying to catch him. On Tuesday as I was talking to Maddy on Skype I saw the rat on the stair glaring at me saying, "You can't catch me ha ha ha ha ha." So I screamed. Really loud. So loud that the neighbor came over with her helper who is fearless, and a great rat fighter. She could not catch the rat that night either. We have taken the rat catching to a whole new level. Forget drowning it (Sorry grandpa and grandma. We bought "The Reusable Never Miss Rat Trap (Kills Rats Every Time!)" So far it has not killed yet. A rubberband is supposed to go around the rats neck and suufocate him. It is quick and humane. We also bought some Elephant Glue that is supposed to be so sticky that the rat will go on it and not be able to get off. That has not worked yet either. I took some pictures of the lastest traps. Hopefully they will be filled with something soon. I am a little skeptical though.


The lady in the picture is Brittany. She is my roommate. As you can see we added a decorative pattern of raisins and nuts to the Elephant Glue I am all about style.
Nice Looking bike. You have not learned from your heritage if you haven't caught this rat yet. Cheesy peanut butter. That is the real way to go. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
-Adam
Hopefully this will work. And yes Leanne did scream very loud! My mom came in my room and asked what was going on... Oh just Leanne and her rat...
ReplyDelete