Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Bellybutton and The Rainbow Giraffe

We had an art night at our house last night because we wanted to have people paint on canvas and then we are going to hang them up in our house so that our house has some decoration in it. It was a lot of fun and we got to hang out with some people that we do not normally hang out with on a regular basis. There are some pictures from that night. One of the paintings is entitled the Bellybutton, it is really cool. Another painting a 5 year old did and it is of a giraffe with an avocado on it's back.


Last weekend we drove our motorbikes into Lippo and went to a 70's party. My dress was more like a prairie home extravaganza dress not really from the 70's but I added some beads and called it good. I love any reason to get dressed up in a ridiculous outfit and have a party. I have also added some pictures from that night and from our journey home. We had to stop at a Bengkel (mechanic) and get one of the bikes fixed so there is a picture from that as well. Whenever we are driving, all of the men tell me to be careful and to be safe. They do not tell anyone else. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I was wearing a cardigan on the last trip or what.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they tell you to be safe because they have seen you drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a party girl! Sounds like it was so much fun! I got to be creative the other day too :) I'll have to show you next Tuesday and I want to see your new decorations

    ReplyDelete