Here are pictures of the apartment that I am living in. I live on the third floor which is nice because the elevator ride is not that long then. I also have a couple of students that live in the same building as me so I see them after school. The aparment is a two bedroom two bathroom. So far I have only seen 1 gecko in the apartment, that is a good ratio for being in Indonesia.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
I'm moving on up
Here are pictures of the apartment that I am living in. I live on the third floor which is nice because the elevator ride is not that long then. I also have a couple of students that live in the same building as me so I see them after school. The aparment is a two bedroom two bathroom. So far I have only seen 1 gecko in the apartment, that is a good ratio for being in Indonesia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thats an extravagant looking place hope it goes well with the fruit and the treatments!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you & love you
your darling little brother
Hi Leanne,
ReplyDeleteEveryone is here for "Big Coffee" and Brent sset me up with a Google account so I can FINALLY comment on your blog and also Maddy's
We will all chat at you after we eat.
Auntie Koetj'
dear leanne we miss you at big coffe so happy to hear that youy are having a good time god does ansewser our prayers he had your place ready for you and the people that are there to befriend you we are leaaving for florida next sat or sunday for the month of feb maybe ill get a tan love you abd everymorning at breakfast we talk about you that you have and other day done and in the evening we know that you are starting a new day. love and prayers gramp and gramma
ReplyDeleteTo my friend,
ReplyDeleteI have looked all over, but I can't find my friend. Where are you?
Love Bella
Dear Leanne,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy the God has answered all of our prayers that you are having a great time and having a great experience.
Do not get used to having a spa treatment every week cause when you get home they are not as reasonable.
Continue to have fun
Love
Aunt Sally
Aunt Deb said,
ReplyDeleteHi Leanne--It is BIG coffee today...so while you get your beauty rest, we are pigging out! It has been soo cool to follow your blog and "feel" Indonesia with you!! I am sure you are loved by ALL your students--they are so blessed to have you for a short time as you use your God given teaching gifts and bless them big in Jesus' name. Your mom says small sizes are the thing there..any cute cheap skirts/scarves etc.??? LOL
You are much too busy to shop, I am sure...Keep up the good work, and keep up the bloggin so we can all stay updated daily. Don't let the showers bother you--enjoy the warm temps, and the flip flops, we are sooo jealous! We miss you - but continue to pray for you--for strength and creative ideas in your teaching! Love you Leanne!
Hey Family.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the prayers that you are sending my way. They are greatly appreciated. Tell my friend Bella that I miss her too.
Brent- thanks for setting auntie Kooch up with the email account so that everyone can comment. While you guys are well on your way. I am jsut getting ready to go to bed. Have a wonderful week, and I will talk to you all soon. Miss you and love you.
Leanne