Thursday, January 14, 2010

Under My Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

So I walk to and from school everyday. It is about a ten minute walk, if i am running late I can make it in 7 (that has only happened once). The past couple of days as I leave my high rise to begin my walk to school with my sunglasses on, it starts to rain. Today it poured. We are in the rainy season so it has been raining that is what it is supposed to do, but I want to be able to wear my sunglasses. I am ever so glad that I decided to pack my umbrella because it has been a life saver.

2 comments:

  1. just dont break the umbrella like all the other ones you've broken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain, Rain go away, Leanne wants to sit by the pool! Love mom

    ReplyDelete