Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I am leaving on a jet plane. I do not know when I will be back again. Today is my last day in Indonesia. I have had a wonderful time while I was here. I learned a lot about teaching and also about myself and living on my own. This morning I went to say good-bye to the children and I got mauled by them in a group hug. The boys have made up this coordinated performance whenever they see me they put their heads in their arms and pretend to cry. They all do it too. It is so great. Thank you for reading my blog and taking an adventure with me in Indonesia. I am excited to see you in person and talk to you about my experiences. God Bless

2 comments:

  1. LEANNE!!!! I'm sorry i wont be able to greet you there tonight but i send my spirit with love and happiness so hope all goes according to plans and you arrive safely in Chicago airport soon enough!!! LOVE YOU MUCH SISTER DEAR;
    from your darling little angel brother Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not be able to meet you in Chicago either, because I will be flying to Belize. It's my turn for warmer weather. But I am exited to hear about your trip when you get back to GR.

    ReplyDelete