Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just over a month

I have just about finished another week of school. In total I have been here for a month. It seems I have been here a lot longer but not in a bad way. It is going really well and the students are great. Next week we are celebrating Indonesian Independence Day. I get to wear a cool costume from the island of Kalimantan. I will take lots of pictures. On Monday we are going on a Field Trip as a whole Junio School. Also next week we have Tuesday off from school. A couple of us are going to go exploring somewhere. I do not know where yet, but we are going to go. I will take pictures of that too. Have a great weekend.



A random picture of my student Sammy. He is posing for me.

3 comments:

  1. I think i see a little Blue steel in that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like you have been there longer but like it is normal, like you are supposed to be there. (and thanks to technology I still get to talk to you) A day off already :) That will be so nice - have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam-
    At first I did not know what Blue Steel was, but then I think I figured it out. Is it from Zoolander?

    ReplyDelete