Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Call Me Miss. Fix It

While I was staying with Maddy there were a couple of things in her house that needed to be fixed. The toilet seat was one of those things. It was cracked and falling off. I bought her a new one and then put it on. I even bartered for the seat to get a good price. The lady that I bought it from said, "It is like you are Chinese or something." Just Dutch. To bad I didn't have a coupon. Maddy's kitchen door was also very very squeaky. We bought some WD-40 and it worked it's magic. No more squeaks. You can now sneak into the kitchen and no one will know.

The broken seat

The new seat, fully secured.


Some team work with the WD-40.



While we were at the hardware store making all of our purchases we ran into some language barriers. I asked for a lighter and the sales clerk took me to the ladders.

No comments:

Post a Comment