This is a short recap of the past 3 weeks.
-I started with 20 goldfish in my classroom and now I have 4. It has been some trial and error. Survival of the fittest I guess.
-I went to an orphanage to hold babies. We got lost on the way and it rained. I was wet and so were the babies by the end.
-I bought a planner. I now feel like there are no free weekends until the end of school.
-I celebrated Chinese New Year.
-I made salsa and pizza sauce from scratch. Since I had the pizza sauce I had to make homemade pizza. I made a quadruple batch of dough. We had lots left over.
-I lost a student on Friday. Her mom decided that I was not qualified enough to teach to daughter. I guess that whole highly qualified on my degree means nothing.
-I did the hokey pokey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment